I’m from France and I’m what people would call a ‘travel blogger’.
Curious about me? You’ll find more infos about me here as well as my Top 10 favorite places in the world and my favorite travel gear.
Travelfornoobs.com is english version of my first blog, Noobvoyage.com. It’s mainly dedicated to travel: I share some of my personal experiences, the best places to visit in the world and some tips to help travellers organize their trip: the essential things to do and see, what to bring with you, where to stay…
Let’s talk about photography!
Since I’m passionate about photography, you’ll also find a lot of articles about cameras and lenses.
I’ll also provide you with all the useful and practical information that will allow you to prepare your trip according to your budget.
Let’s discover fantastic places!
Travelfornoobs.com is actually more than a blog about my travels: you’ll find travel tips about places I’ve seen on Instagram, TV or Youtube channel.
In short, I do the research for you and find how and when to go there.
To get some inspiration, I’ve created a category where you’ll be able to discover some wonders of the world and other curiosities. Click here to see more!
Where to start?
If this is your first visit, here are some of the best articles you can find on Travelfornoobs.com
- Travel map of Croatia: the best places to visit
- Useful french phrases and words for travel: a printable phrasebook
- Plitvice lakes National Park in Croatia 🇭🇷 | Travel tips + Guide
- When to go to Thailand? Best time to visit, climate, monsoon…
- Hot Air Balloon flight over Bagan (Myanmar): 10 things you need to know
- The Taj Mahal for beginners: Everything you need to know (travel tips)
- Hang gliding in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) for the first time: what you need to know
- Cage diving in Australia with Great white sharks: Where to go, cost, best time of the year to see sharks…
- Swimming with whale sharks in Ningaloo Reef, Australia 🇦🇺: Here’s everything you need to know before you go!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!