– TRAVEL MAP OF CROATIA –
Detailed map of Croatia with the best places to visit and tourist attractions (cities, national parks, archaeological sites, beaches and other vacation spots…).
If you still don’t know what to visit in Croatia or where to go, this map of Croatia will help you plan your holiday itinerary.
Feel free to leave a comment if there are places or things that I should add and I will do it in an upcoming update.
To enlarge it just click on it, or you can download it in PDF and print it by clicking here.
- Check also: Top 10 thing to do in Croatia
THE BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN CROATIA
- The city of Varazdin
- The old town of Rovinj
- Brijuni National Park (= The Brioni / Brijuni Archipelago)
- The amphitheater of Pula
- Cape Kamenjak (= Rt Kamenjak)
- Risnjak National Park
- The island of Krk
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- The Premuzic hiking trail (in the North Velebit National Park)
- The island of Pag
- Paklenica National Park
- Kornati Islands National Park
- Krka National Park
- The Palace of Diocletian in Split
- The old town of Trogir
- The town of Makarska near Mount Biokovo
- Brač Island (not to miss: the beach of Zlatni Rat)
- The island of Hvar: the city of Hvar and Stari Grad (the oldest town in Croatia)
- The island of Korcula
- The Peninsula of Pelješac, for wine tasting
- The island of Mljet and the monastery of Santa Maria
MORE PLACES TO VISIT AROUND CROATIA
You can easily combined a trip to Croatia with a trip to Slovenia, Montenegro or Bosnia and Herzegovina. Some places you must see:
- in Bosnia and Herzegovina: the old city of Mostar and Kravice waterfalls
- in Montenegro: Kotor Bay, the old town of Perast and the view from the Mount Lovcen.