• Best cheap eats in paris •
If you’re visiting Paris, France, and are looking for the best affordable places where to eat, this guide will tell you everything you need to know.
Why you should trust this list ?
Quite simply because I live near Paris and I go there regularly to see friends or to discover new places to eat. But also because I’m not rich and I can’t afford five-star restaurants!
This selection also serves me personally as a reminder of good places to go. I would note over time all the places to eat in Paris that are worthwhile, and of course affordable.
At the bottom of this page you will find a summary with the addresses and websites of each place:
Without transition, let’s start this list :
Best cheap places to eat in Paris France:
• Best pizzeria : Peppe pizzeria, 2 Place Saint-Blaise, 75020 Paris France (website). (awarded the 2019 World’s Best Pizza Award): Peppe pizzeria. The quality of the ingredients is exceptional : try the Queen Tartufo (with truffles) and the ‘champion du monde’ (world champion pizza).
• Best Kebab : GEMÜSE – Berliner Kebap, 61 Rue Ramey, 75018 Paris (website)
• Best Pasta : Restaurant Variations, 15 Rue Trousseau, 75011 Paris
• Best Ramen : Ippudo (there are 3 restaurants. I go there when I miss Japan). (website)
• Best burger : Il était un square (website)
• Best food court in Paris : La Felicità (website). The interior is pretty nice, they sell italian dishes. The pizzas are great (the staff is italian) but you can go just to have a beer or a pastry. I use to go there before or after watching a movie at the MK2 cinema.
Under 100€ per person :
• Best sushi : Sushi-B Paris 5 Rue Rameau, 75002 Paris (website)
Where to have a coffee
Boot Café, 19 Rue du Pont aux Choux, 75003 Paris (instagram)