What are the best accessories for Nikon Z7 II?
Whether you just bought it or are an experienced user, you may want to invest in some accessories. For a reasonable price, you can drastically enhance its capabilities, and your overall experiences.
From street photography to video making, in the studio or in the wilderness, you will benefit from expanding your gear and protect it from common hazards.
Without further ado, here’s a list of the best accessories for your Nikon Z7 II.
Top 10 Best accessories for Nikon Z7 II
- designed for Nikon z7 z6 z 6ii z 7ii suit perfect edge to edge [3 pack lcd hard tempered glass,3 pack tempered glass shoulder screen protector] 2pack hot shoe level cover
- This LCD protector is self adhesive, leaves no imprint silicon and does no harm to Camera LCD screen and yet provide high transprence
- Adhesive for fast, easy and gapless installation without affecting the sensitivity of the touch screen
Screen protectors are a simple yet very effective way to prevent damages on your screen. These kinds of protections are popular with smartphones.
Made out of tempered glass, they will prevent scratches and protect from shocks. They also help with dust accumulation and spillages. The screen protectors are quick and easy to set by following the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Being sold for a ridiculously affordable price, this accessory is a no-brainer, and definitely a must-have to instantly improve your Nikon Z7 II’s durability.
- EN-EL15B Li-ion Rechargeable Battery for Nikon Z6, Z7, 1 V1, D500, D600, D610, D750, D780, D800, D810, D810A, D850, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500 Digital SLR Camera
- Battery Specifications - Energy Storage Capacity: 2200 mAh /Voltage: 7.0 volts /WH: 15.4Wh, Chemistry: Li-ion - New fully decoded chip works just like the original.(gives time left and does not need a...
- Memory free for maximum performance - Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime - Super Long Time Recording
The battery life of any camera is rarely enough, whatever the shot capacity per charge it can last. Batteries are long to charge, and running low in the middle of a shooting session can be a great source of inconvenience.
Save yourself some frustration by investing in an extra battery. Having even just a single spare battery will work well enough to use them in rotation. If you are a traveler, or plan a long session outside with nowhere to charge your batteries, having a third one may be a game-changing investment.
We recommend that you buy the original Nikon’s batteries to be sure to have the best performances and compatibility.
- Bundle includes (1) SanDisk 128gb Ultra 120mbs Memory Card and (1) Everything But Stromboli Combo Card Reader - Includes SD, Micro SD, M2, and MS slots for easy transfer
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, Rebel T6, 77D Digital Cameras and many other Canon Cameras
- Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, magnet-proof, shockproof
Memory cards are not an accessory to neglect. Their capacities and speed can determine whether you will be able to utilize the full capabilities of your Nikon Z7 II or not. A slow card will stop you from recording in the highest quality, and may affect the burst rate.
On the other hand, avoid buying a card too powerful for your camera. At best, the writing speed will be limited to the maximum allowed by your gear, at worst, it may not be recognized as valid.
If you are not sure about which memory card to buy, Nikon is listing all the compatible ones on the user manual, or on their website.
- All in One: Designed with SD/Micro SD/CF/MS slots, UGREEN SD Card Reader supports most standard memory cards, including SD/SDXC/SDHC/Micro SD(TF)/Micro SDXC/Micro SDHC/UHS-I/Compact Flash/Memory...
- No More Waiting: USB 3.0 device port reaches up to 5Gbps in transmission rate; transfer large files in mere seconds.
- Simultaneous Work: UGREEN USB SD Card Reader supports reading and writing 4 different memory cards at the same time, eliminating the need to plug and unplug different cards. 2TB cards also supported.
A memory card reader is the accessory to always carry around with you. Not all computers are equipped with a compatible one, as it tends to happen when you need it the most.
You may need to send the files from a shooting session to a client, or to a friend, so being sure to have all the gear you need is important. Memory cards readers are also interesting for uploading multiple cards on a PC or a Mac at the same time.
We recommend that you aim at a USB-C compatible card reader, as they will have a higher speed. Also, if you work with different cameras, a multi-format card reader is a clever investment, though they tend to be a bit slower.
- Durable aluminum quick-adjuster handles let you keep your camera as close to your body as you prefer
- Wear as a sling strap, shoulder strap or neck strap; Reconfigure in seconds. Includes minimalistic anchor mount.
- 32mm (1.3in) wide seatbelt style webbing for low-profile comfort; Smooth on one side, gripped on reverse side
Get yourself a solid strap! The Nikon Z7 II, as most cameras, comes equipped with a regular strap that will do the job for some time. But it is not the comfiest piece of gear, and it may become tiring after a while.
If you plan on doing long shooting sessions, a wide, padded shoulder strap will bring relief to your neck and back all throughout the day. If you are more into fast action or street photography, consider investing in a wrist strap.
These accessories are very convenient to carry around and will secure your camera firmly, always ready to snap.
- Solid and fast set up with the new Quick Power Lock System
- Easy Link plug for instant accessory connections
- Built in rotating bubble level
Are you tired of holding your camera all day long? Or maybe you try to snap that perfect night shot, but the result is always a bit blurry? It’s time for you to buy a tripod.
Tripods don’t have to be heavy or bulky. The Nikon Z7 II is light enough to be accommodated on a lightweight and transportable tripod. Make sure to look for a model with enough height for your need, as well as a wide base for more stability.
If you need a really tiny accessory for your travels, or just to keep on your bag all the time, consider buying a monopod. Despite being less known, they are pretty handy and will fit in any backpack.
- Tough eva moulded top armoured section and protective padding all round the bag ensures equipment inside is protected
- Flexible and adaptive dividers inside allow multiple configurations of camera kit to be positioned with ease
- Modular Includes two quick lock straps and a slip lock tripod cup to mount a tripod securely also fits multiple accessories in the lowepro range with the slip lock system
You may not feel the need for a bag or a carrying case, but soon enough this will become mandatory. This is especially true if you travel a lot or if you often work outside.
The Nikon Z7 II is strongly built, but you would be mindful to take any measure possible to protect its integrity over time. Camera bags are specially designed to be waterproof and padded, so you can transport all your gear without any risk.
Carrying cases will also be great if you have multiple lenses, and to carry your extra batteries, memory cards, and other accessories.
- Delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use
- Rode designed the videomic go with a tight pickup area that focuses directly in front of the mic
- Reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from background noise
More and more videographers are using cameras such as the Nikon Z7 II for podcasts, music videos or even short movies. Having a good microphone is essential to record a proper sound. There are plenty of options, from horseshoe mount microphones to wireless lapel mics.
You can also have a look on external recorders, but they will require a bit more post-production to sync the audio to the video. There are different kinds of microphone capsules for different usage, even though cardioid capsules are the most common and versatile ones. Before investing your money, make sure to get one that fits your needs.
- Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees
- A Good Choice for Digital Photography
- Safe to keep on lens at all times for protection
The sun and stage lights are badly affecting your lenses and even your sensor. UV protection filters are a very affordable way to avoid any problem. They also have the other advantage to add another layer of protection for dust, scratches, fingerprints or moisture on your lens.
They are easy to clean and resistant enough to last for a long while. You will have to find one that fits the diameter or the specific lens you are using. We recommend that you equip all your lenses with UV filters and keep them on all the time, so you are always ready to shoot.
- The MB-N10 is a Multi Battery Power Pack for the Z 7 and Z 6 full frame mirrorless cameras (cameras sold separately)
- It is designed to add additional shooting time versus just using the battery in the camera alone
- The MB-N10 can accept two EN-EL15b or EN-EL15a/EN-EL15 rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries each housed in its own battery compartment Batteries sold separately
Vertical grips are definitely not the cheapest accessory of this list, but they are extremely handy. Attached to your Nikon Z7 II, they will allow for a better grip in portrait mode.
They are compatible with wrist straps for an even better comfort throughout your shooting session. They also extend the control dials, so you will have a better handling in every situation.
The best part about this piece of equipment is the second battery they host. You will easily double the battery life of your camera without having to stop shooting. This is a must-have for portrait and sport photographers.
MORE USEFUL STUFF
- Remote Shutter release
- Lens protection
- Photography Gloves
- Cleaning kit
- Polarizing filters
- External hard-drive (Recommended: SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD)
- And of course plenty of lenses !
TAGS: best accessories for Nikon Z7 II camera, Nikon Z7 II best accessories, must-have accessories for Nikon Z7 II, Best Camera Accessories For Nikon Z7 II, what accessories to buy for Nikon Z7 II, Nikon Z7 II essential accessories, best camera accessories Nikon Z7 II, Nikon Z7 II camera accessories, Nikon Z7 II accessories must have, Nikon Z7 II travel accessories