What are the best accessories for GoPro Hero 9?
The GoPro Hero 9 is probably the best action camera available right now (see the reviews round-up). As good as it is, it won’t fit perfectly every workflow, and can certainly do with an extra layer of protection.
Whether you just bought it or are an experienced user, you may want to invest in some accessories. For a reasonable price, you can drastically enhance its capabilities, and your overall experiences.
From scuba diving to vlogging, you will benefit from expanding your gear and protect it from common hazards.
We selected for you the 10 best accessories that any GoPro Hero 9’s possessor should consider buying, from batteries to memory cards and many more essentials!
Top 10 Best accessories for GoPro Hero 9
No products found.
Screen protectors are a simple yet very effective way to prevent damages on your screen. These kinds of protections are popular with smartphones.
Made out of tempered glass, they will prevent scratches and protect from shocks. They also help with dust accumulation and spillages. The screen protectors are quick and easy to set by following the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Being sold for a ridiculously affordable price, this accessory is a no-brainer, and definitely a must-have to instantly improve your GoPro Hero 9’s durability.
- 1720mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Use as a spare or replacement battery for your GoPro HERO10 Black/HERO9 Black
- Optical zoom: 3.0 pitch
The battery life of any camera is rarely enough, whatever the shot capacity per charge it can last. Batteries are long to charge, and running low in the middle of a shooting session can be a great source of inconvenience.
Save yourself some frustration by investing in an extra battery. Having even just a single spare battery will work well enough to use them in rotation. If you are a traveler, or plan a long session outside with nowhere to charge your batteries, having a third one may be a game-changing investment.
We recommend that you buy the original GPro’s batteries to be sure to have the best performances and compatibility.
- [Speed] Read/Write up to 100/60 MB/s, V30 speed grade, Ultra HD (UHD) 4K video recording, UHD 4K gaming.
- [App] A2 grade provides faster App loading performance for Smartphone & Tablet.
- [Storage] Expand smartphone internal storage space. Run App on Micro SD card.
Memory cards are not an accessory to neglect. Their capacities and speed can determine whether you will be able to utilize the full capabilities of your GoPro Hero 9 or not. A slow card will stop you from recording in the highest quality, and may affect the burst rate.
On the other hand, avoid buying a card too powerful for your camera. At best, the writing speed will be limited to the maximum allowed by your gear, at worst, it may not be recognized as valid.
If you are not sure about which memory card to buy, GoPro is listing all the compatible ones on the user manual, or on their website.
- One Reader for Multi Cards: UGREEN USB SD Card Reader is designed with 4 card slots, which are SD, Micro SD(TF), CF, MS. You can use it to read almost all your memory cards from smart TV, mobile...
- 4 Cards Work Simultaneously: The UGREEN USB Memory Card Reader is Designed with SD, TF, CF, and MS 4 card slots, and supports reading and writing 4 different memory cards at the same time. it will...
- 5Gbps High-speed: This UGREEN USB 3.0 Micro SD Card Reader supports up to 5Gbps data transmission speed with the USB 3.0 port, which is 10x faster than the USB 2.0 version (480Mbps). It will save you...
A memory card reader is the accessory to always carry around with you. Not all computers are equipped with a compatible one, as it tends to happen when you need it the most.
You may need to send the files from a shooting session to a client, or to a friend, so being sure to have all the gear you need is important. Memory cards readers are also interesting for uploading multiple cards on a PC or a Mac at the same time.
We recommend that you aim at a USB-C compatible card reader, as they will have a higher speed. Also, if you work with different cameras, a multi-format card reader is a clever investment, though they tend to be a bit slower.
- The pocket-size shorty (4. 6in, 11. 7cm) is the perfect partner for on-the-go activities, travel and more
- Extend shorty up to 8. 9in (22. 7cm) for group shots, selfies and other hard-to-reach angles
- Prop shorty up on any level surface with its built-in tripod
Tripods don’t have to be heavy or bulky. The GoPro Hero 9 is light enough to be accommodated on a lightweight and transportable tripod. This model offers versatility, as well as a wide base for more stability.
If you need a really tiny accessory for your travels, or just to keep on your bag all the time, consider buying a monopod. Despite being less known, they are pretty handy and will fit in any backpack.
- Without Worries about Protection- Once you get a GoPro, there are more and more accessories you may need. Want your camera and its accessories protected and stored? Here comes HSU large carrying case...
- Enough Space Meeting Your Need - The large carrying case (13'' x 8.8'' x 2.8) is compatible with the whole range of GoPro cameras, including Hero 10/9/8/2018/7/6,5, 4, Black, Silver, Hero+ LCD, 3+, 3,...
- Trustworthy Travel Companion for You- Its carry holder and carabiner loop, makes it easy to carry and fits perfectly in backpacks or luggage. Just enjoy your adventure with your Gopro and accessories...
You may not feel the need for a bag or a carrying case, but soon enough this will become mandatory. This is especially true if you travel a lot or if you often work outside.
The GoPro Hero 9 is strongly built, but you would be mindful to take any measure possible to protect its integrity over time. Camera bags are specially designed to be waterproof and padded, so you can transport all your gear without any risk.
Carrying cases will also be great if you have multiple protection filters, and to carry your extra batteries, memory cards, and other accessories.
- Built-in directional mic highlights voice audio and reduces ambient noise
- Tough, weather-resistant construction withstands the elements
- 2 cold-shoe mounts to attach your favorite lights, mics or LCD screens
More and more videographers are using cameras such as the GoPro Hero 9 for podcasts, music videos or even short movies. Having a good microphone is essential to record a proper sound. There are plenty of options, from horseshoe mount microphones to wireless lapel mics.
You can also have a look on external recorders, but they will require a bit more post-production to sync the audio to the video. There are different kinds of microphone capsules for different usage, even though cardioid capsules are the most common and versatile ones. Before investing your money, make sure to get one that fits your needs.
- Max HyperSmooth for unbreakable video stabilization up to 2.7K60
- Ultra-wide angle 155˚ FOV for enhanced perspective and improved depth of field
- Horizon lock keeps your videos on the horizontal axis, even if your camera rotates a full 360°
It’s a wide-angle lens with an ultra-wide field of view from 155˚ that offers new features for your GoPro Hero 9: impeccable stabilization up to 2.7K 60p with HyperSmooth Max, horizon lock to keep your videos on a horizontal or vertical axis even if your camera is off-center, and better fluidity of TimeWarp videos.
- TELESIN CPL Filter is specially designed for GoPro Hero 10 Hero 9 Black.
- High transmittance over 99.5% does not reduce image quality, ultra-thin glass design to avoid vignetting.
- Multi-layer coating optical glasses with aircraft aluminum frame,lightweight and durable,with one protective film to keep the lens clear in transportation.
Polarizing filters are a very useful accessory to have yet many photographers and videographers are not using them. They work the same way as sunglasses, by blocking the direct sunlight.
They can be oriented to fit your shooting conditions. Polarizing filters will help you avoid glares and excessive overexposure on shiny surfaces. You can also get a deeper blue in the sky. The filters are affordable and will be a good fit for all your lenses, below a UV filter for more protection.
- 4 levels of brightness—up to 200 lumens—for crisp detail
- Built tough and waterproof to 33ft (10m)
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of runtime
It is simply a small removable LED lamp that will allow you to light up to 200 lumens. It attaches to the camera via the Media Mod or can be used as a stand-alone light with GoPro mounts. It is waterproof up to 10m and has a built-in rechargeable battery.
MORE USEFUL STUFF
TAGS: best accessories for GoPro Hero 9 camera, GoPro Hero 9 best accessories, must-have accessories for GoPro Hero 9, Best Camera Accessories For GoPro Hero 9, what accessories to buy for GoPro Hero 9, GoPro Hero 9 essential accessories, best camera accessories GoPro Hero 9, GoPro Hero 9 camera accessories, GoPro Hero 9 accessories must have, GoPro Hero 9 travel accessories