What are the best accessories for Fujifilm X100V?
Whether you just bought it or are an experienced user, you may want to invest in some accessories. For a reasonable price, you can drastically enhance its capabilities, and your overall experiences.
From street photography to video making, in the studio or in the wilderness, you will benefit from expanding your gear and protect it from common hazards.
Without further ado, here’s a list of the best accessories for your Fujifilm X100V.
Top 10 Best accessories for Fujifilm X100V
- Dedicated glass screen protector for Fujifilm X100V X-T4 X-E4 Digital camera
- Easy to apply without trapping any air bubbles and easy to remove
- Protects your screen from dirt, scratches, sweat, smears and light impact
Screen protectors are a simple yet very effective way to prevent damages on your screen. These kinds of protections are popular with smartphones.
Made out of tempered glass, they will prevent scratches and protect from shocks. They also help with dust accumulation and spillages. The screen protectors are quick and easy to set by following the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Being sold for a ridiculously affordable price, this accessory is a no-brainer, and definitely a must-have to instantly improve your Fujifilm X100V’s durability.
- Compatible with FUJIFILM X series cameras using NP-W126
- Improved heat management compared to NP-W126
- 1260mAh(min.1200mAh), 8.7Wh, 7.2V
The battery life of any camera is rarely enough, whatever the shot capacity per charge it can last. Batteries are long to charge, and running low in the middle of a shooting session can be a great source of inconvenience.
Save yourself some frustration by investing in an extra battery. Having even just a single spare battery will work well enough to use them in rotation. If you are a traveler, or plan a long session outside with nowhere to charge your batteries, having a third one may be a game-changing investment.
We recommend that you buy the original Fujifilm’s batteries to be sure to have the best performances and compatibility.
- Bundle includes (1) SanDisk 128gb Ultra 120mbs Memory Card and (1) Everything But Stromboli Combo Card Reader - Includes SD, Micro SD, M2, and MS slots for easy transfer
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, Rebel T6, 77D Digital Cameras and many other Canon Cameras
- Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, magnet-proof, shockproof
Memory cards are not an accessory to neglect. Their capacities and speed can determine whether you will be able to utilize the full capabilities of your Fujifilm X100V or not. A slow card will stop you from recording in the highest quality, and may affect the burst rate.
On the other hand, avoid buying a card too powerful for your camera. At best, the writing speed will be limited to the maximum allowed by your gear, at worst, it may not be recognized as valid.
If you are not sure about which memory card to buy, Fujifilm is listing all the compatible ones on the user manual, or on their website.
- All in One: Designed with SD/Micro SD/CF/MS slots, UGREEN SD Card Reader supports most standard memory cards, including SD/SDXC/SDHC/Micro SD(TF)/Micro SDXC/Micro SDHC/UHS-I/Compact Flash/Memory...
- No More Waiting: USB 3.0 device port reaches up to 5Gbps in transmission rate; transfer large files in mere seconds.
- Simultaneous Work: UGREEN USB SD Card Reader supports reading and writing 4 different memory cards at the same time, eliminating the need to plug and unplug different cards. 2TB cards also supported.
A memory card reader is the accessory to always carry around with you. Not all computers are equipped with a compatible one, as it tends to happen when you need it the most.
You may need to send the files from a shooting session to a client, or to a friend, so being sure to have all the gear you need is important. Memory cards readers are also interesting for uploading multiple cards on a PC or a Mac at the same time.
We recommend that you aim at a USB-C compatible card reader, as they will have a higher speed. Also, if you work with different cameras, a multi-format card reader is a clever investment, though they tend to be a bit slower.
- Durable aluminum quick-adjuster handles let you keep your camera as close to your body as you prefer
- Wear as a sling strap, shoulder strap or neck strap; Reconfigure in seconds. Includes minimalistic anchor mount.
- 32mm (1.3in) wide seatbelt style webbing for low-profile comfort; Smooth on one side, gripped on reverse side
Get yourself a solid strap! The Fujifilm X100V, as most cameras, comes equipped with a regular strap that will do the job for some time. But it is not the comfiest piece of gear, and it may become tiring after a while.
If you plan on doing long shooting sessions, a wide, padded shoulder strap will bring relief to your neck and back all throughout the day. If you are more into fast action or street photography, consider investing in a wrist strap.
These accessories are very convenient to carry around and will secure your camera firmly, always ready to snap.
- Solid and fast set up with the new Quick Power Lock System
- Easy Link plug for instant accessory connections
- Built in rotating bubble level
Are you tired of holding your camera all day long? Or maybe you try to snap that perfect night shot, but the result is always a bit blurry? It’s time for you to buy a tripod.
Tripods don’t have to be heavy or bulky. The Fujifilm X100V is light enough to be accommodated on a lightweight and transportable tripod. Make sure to look for a model with enough height for your need, as well as a wide base for more stability.
If you need a really tiny accessory for your travels, or just to keep on your bag all the time, consider buying a monopod. Despite being less known, they are pretty handy and will fit in any backpack.
- Tough eva moulded top armoured section and protective padding all round the bag ensures equipment inside is protected
- Flexible and adaptive dividers inside allow multiple configurations of camera kit to be positioned with ease
- Modular Includes two quick lock straps and a slip lock tripod cup to mount a tripod securely also fits multiple accessories in the lowepro range with the slip lock system
You may not feel the need for a bag or a carrying case, but soon enough this will become mandatory. This is especially true if you travel a lot or if you often work outside.
The Fujifilm X100V is strongly built, but you would be mindful to take any measure possible to protect its integrity over time. Camera bags are specially designed to be waterproof and padded, so you can transport all your gear without any risk.
Carrying cases will also be great if you have multiple lenses, and to carry your extra batteries, memory cards, and other accessories.
- Supercardioid Shotgun Microphone with Windshield
- Integrated Rycote Lyre Shockmount
- Plug--play Operation
More and more videographers are using cameras such as the Fujifilm X100V for podcasts, music videos or even short movies. Having a good microphone is essential to record a proper sound. There are plenty of options, from horseshoe mount microphones to wireless lapel mics.
You can also have a look on external recorders, but they will require a bit more post-production to sync the audio to the video. There are different kinds of microphone capsules for different usage, even though cardioid capsules are the most common and versatile ones. Before investing your money, make sure to get one that fits your needs.
- ✅ IMMACULATE RESULTS ►This kit includes a variety of cleaning tools to make sure that your DSLR, compact camera or action camera is always spotless and ready to use.
- ✅ DURABLE AIR BLOWER ►The air blower never needs any batteries or refills. It can always be used to apply a precisely targeted stream of air to blow away dirt and dust from your lens or camera...
- ✅ 2IN1 LENS CLEANING PEN ►The lens cleaning pen features an adjustable dust removal brush on one side and a special non-liquid cleaning element on the other side that is designed to never dry out.
Your camera and its body can very easily become dirty. Dust and fingerprints can alter the quality of your shots, or even cause more serious damages to your equipment.
Cleaning kits are often cheap and will be very helpful. They are usually composed of lens cleaning pens, microfiber cloths, air blowers and cleaning sprays. Make sure to clean your whole camera body, lens and sensor before and after every shooting session to keep it in a pristine condition.
By doing so, you will considerably extend the overall good functioning of your Fujifilm X100V, and will avoid any bad surprise.
MORE USEFUL STUFF
- Photography Gloves
- External hard-drive (Recommended: SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD)
- And of course plenty of lenses !
TAGS: best accessories for Fujifilm X100V camera, Fujifilm X100V best accessories, must-have accessories for Fujifilm X100V, Best Camera Accessories For Fujifilm X100V, what accessories to buy for Fujifilm X100V, Fujifilm X100V essential accessories, best camera accessories Fujifilm X100V, Fujifilm X100V camera accessories, Fujifilm X100V accessories must have, Fujifilm X100V travel accessories